Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Shadow in the Soul - Episode 4 - Antiques Roadshow

It is now Friday and the group splits ways once again, with Jennifer and Ernie heading to the Antiques Roadshow, and Brentley and Ryan trying to resume some semblance of normalcy after the weird events of the night before.


Check out the episode here or on iTunes


In this episode:


Colton [The Storyteller]

Shane [Ryan - Firefighter]

Chris [Ernie - Cable Access Cameraman]

Sara [Jennifer - Drug Addict Party Girl]

Matt [Brentley - Medium for Hire]

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, that was one of the funniest ends to a chapter yet. "It's Batman!", "You've done it Jennifer, you've taken enough drugs, welcome to happy fun lannnddd!", and Jennifer's "It's MAH PYRAMID" oh god my sides. Never change guys, never change. x'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly I couldn't stop laughing either.

      I also laughed so hard at Bret lee David getting shot at his workplace. Why is that so funny?!?!

      I also liked how Ernie is just a shrieking like a coward and shatting himself,while he watches Jennifer go berserk on the mugger's with the massive pyramid.

      Delete
    2. That whole session was one of my favorite moments in gaming. Matt and Shane are going to cause me to die an early death of laughing too much.

      You should have seen the looks people were giving me due to my incessant laughter as I was editing this episode during my lunch breaks.

      Delete
  2. We always get a little crazier as we approach the end of a session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was supposed to be a reply to the first comment, I clicked the wrong reply button. Oops.

      Delete