Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Shadow in the Soul - Episode 10 - We're Baaack!

Chapter 3 really gets going as we're joined by two new characters: Everett (Billy) and Dr. Dani (Stephanie). The players are now Sin-Eaters and must recover the vessel before it is too late!


Check out the episode here or on iTunes


In this episode:


Colton [The Storyteller]

Shane [Ryan - Firefighter]

Chris [Ernie - Cable Access Cameraman]

Sara [Jennifer - Drug Addict Party Girl]

Billy [Everett - Goth Former Poet]

Stephanie [Dr. Dani - Cheery Pediatrician]

Matt [Brentley - Medium for Hire]

2 comments:

  1. Nice episode, but for some reason the sound quailty was lower in this episode from last and it was hard to hear some parts, might just be me though. Really love your work guys, Coltons a great Gm. Thanks for the great ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole session had terrible sound quality. :( I'm trying to salvage the audio as best I can; it seems like my little Samson Go-Mic was struggling to capture the sound of so many people in my rather cavernous living room.

    Luckily, this session inspired me to purchase a professional grade omnidirectional microphone for future use. I didn't get to try the mic out for Colton's first chronicle installment, but we have it for when we return to "At Sixes and Sevens" and for any supplemental stuff we end up recording.

    ReplyDelete