Wednesday, January 25, 2012

At Sixes and Sevens - Episode 19 - Monday

Their week of protection and shelter at an end, John, Dragonheart, Quincy, and Once meet with Mr. Hoffman to discuss their task for him - a simple delivery mission to a suprising person...

Check out the episode here or on iTunes

In this episode:

Chris [Storyteller]

Shane [John Doe - Darkling Razorhand]

Colton [Dragonheart aka DH - Fairest Draconic]

Sara [Once - Fairest Fatemaker]

Matt [Quincy - Wizened Chirurgeon/Soldier]


3 comments:

  1. Oommpee-alla-walla-Oomp-ee-alla-ay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man... I started freaking out when I heard who the surprise guest was. Seriously, I mean... I'm a rather hopeless romantic, and just this whole business with this 'mysterious person', I fell in love... But now I'm all like ACK! Keep up the good work guys! I look forward to every Wednesday now just for your podcast.

    Also, I've bought Changeling: The Lost, along with Werewolf and Vampire, and I'm preparing a Promethean campaign that takes place in a sci-fi prehistoric setting and just... Man, I can only hope my party can be as great as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being such a great and enthusiastic fan!! :D

    Your campaign sounds really cool! You should get your group to record it and post it as a podcast too. We would totally listen to it!

    ReplyDelete