Wednesday, January 4, 2012

At Sixes and Sevens - Episode 16 - The Aftermath

Chapter 3 begins with John, Dragonheart, Quincy, and Once recovering and dealing with the aftermath of their encounter with the cultists at the Bradley Motel. Plans are hatched, discussions hashed out, and the group discovers what is within the chest they were granted by the Hedge Creature.


Check out the episode here or on iTunes

In this episode:

Chris [Storyteller]

Shane [John Doe - Darkling Razorhand]

Colton [Dragonheart aka DH - Fairest Draconic]

Sara [Once - Fairest Fatemaker]

Matt [Quincy - Wizened Chirurgeon/Soldier]



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2 Summary and Feedback will be posted up soon! I was not able to record our feedback on New Years Eve (long story), but will do so as soon as I can rustle up the gang in one place. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, after 19 hours of flight with a fever no less, I can't wait to listen to this; it's like candy for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting episode, and it was GREAT to hear from you all again. :)

    Sara, I'm sorry to add to what I'm sure is a hectic schedule, but, the forums at RPG crosstalk don't work. At least for me, though, I'll admit haven't accessed them from any other computer other than mine, so, I'm not sure if other people are having the same problem as me.
    I guess it's not a huge thing, but I was hoping to contribute your guy's forums somewhat. Seems like a good place to post my C:TL playlist I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, thank you so much for wishing me well. Really, I just had a small fever, that was nothing... Many thanks and many new years wishes, and merriness, to Flaming Sofa productions. :)

    ReplyDelete