Thursday, February 2, 2012

At Sixes and Sevens - Episode 20 - A Mysterious Paige

Chapter 4 sees the return of Billy as Tommy Tsunami. John, Dragonheart, Quincy, Once, and Tommy Tsunami enter the home of The Mistress of Sevens and discover that their simple delivery task for Mr. Hoffman has just gotten more... messy.

Check out the episode here or on iTunes


In this episode:


Chris [Storyteller]

Shane [John Doe - Darkling Razorhand]

Colton [Dragonheart aka DH - Fairest Draconic]

Sara [Once - Fairest Fatemaker]

Matt [Matt - Wizened Chirurgeon/Soldier]

Billy [Tommy Tsunami - Beast Swimmerskin]

5 comments:

  1. You open it... and... and... AND!? Gah. I'm supposed to be planning my Mage chronicle and instead I find myself pondering the other side of this curtain. Thanks guys, this is gonna plague me until next episode :P

    Seriously, keep up the great work! This scene of going to meet the Mistress of Sevens and finding the place torn apart has actually given me some inspiration for my Mage chronicle as well. Here's hoping I can play up the suspense for my players as well as Chris does. Guess I need to find myself an antique music box...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the "follow up" chapter conclusions go by the wayside? I thought the one at the end of chapter one was pretty cool.

    Another great episode and now I'm nearly caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: Isn't Chris just awesome at doing suspense?!?! When I listen to the episodes while editing, the excitement of the game comes back to me. And you're doing a Mage chronicle? Super cool! :)

    CyberKraken: The chapter summaries and feedback have kinda fallen to the side for right now; the group's schedules are a little tricky to line up lately, so we haven't all been together to record feedback (and I'd be loathe to do it alone as a recording; one can only take so much of my voice, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's too bad. I understand though, sometimes its hard enough just to get together to game from time to time let alone add in a feedback session.

    ReplyDelete