Wednesday, February 22, 2012

At Sixes and Sevens - Episode 22 - The Grady Bunch

Tension builds as John, Dragonheart, Once, Quincy, Tommy, and Paige are approached by guards after the gruesome discovery of the Mistress of Sevens. Theories are discussed regarding who did such a deed and for what purpose...

Check out the episode here or on iTunes


In this episode:


Chris [Storyteller]

Shane [John Doe - Darkling Razorhand]

Colton [Dragonheart aka DH - Fairest Draconic]

Sara [Once - Fairest Fatemaker]

Matt [Matt - Wizened Chirurgeon/Soldier]

Billy [Tommy Tsunami - Beast Swimmerskin]

Stephanie [Paige - Darkling Antiquarian]

~*~*~*~*~*~
Apologies for the delay in the posting; I had a rather lovely Valentine's day-turned-week. :)

4 comments:

  1. Another great episode, I really like how it's progressing. Paige seems to be blending in quite nicely with the rest of the changelings, although is has been a rough ride for her so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the theories you all discussed at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Son of 91. During my last game my players spent a TON of time giving me evil ideas....I mean discussing theories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy,

    I've been catching up on casts over the past couple of weeks on my daily commutes. The cast is well put together - the tangents really put the "actual" into the actual play.

    Do you have access to a stereo mic? I'm only wondering as it would add depth to your recordings.

    Thanks,
    V

    ReplyDelete