Tuesday, February 7, 2012

At Sixes and Sevens - Episode 21 - Special Delivery

John, Dragonheart, Quincy, Tommy, Paige, and Once draw back the curtain and enter the frozen realm of The Mistress of Sevens. The documents are delivered, Paige reveals information that deepens the mystery, and a strange & familiar looking necklace is found.

Check out the episode here or on iTunes


In this episode:


Chris [Storyteller]

Shane [John Doe - Darkling Razorhand]

Colton [Dragonheart aka DH - Fairest Draconic]

Sara [Once - Fairest Fatemaker]

Matt [Matt - Wizened Chirurgeon/Soldier]

Billy [Tommy Tsunami - Beast Swimmerskin]

Stephanie [Paige - Darkling Antiquarian]

9 comments:

  1. *sniffles*... That was so sad... UNTIL QUINCY, THE HEARTLESS BASTARD, RUINED THE MOMENT!!!

    God bless, sweet Mistress of Sevens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that was Colton, actually.

      Delete
    2. No, maybe that was me.

      Delete
  2. Yay, I'm caught up. Loving the story so far. Is there any news on the Storytelling toolkit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ep! The descriptions were so evocative I could picture the scene, the frost, the music box, the grass, Tommy Tsunami circling, Paige and Once hanging back (and hanging on to each other for sanity).
    So well done! I really appreciate your sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son of 91: Ah yes, Matt/Quincy can certainly break the mood at times, haha. :)

    CyberKraken: I know he's been busy coaching youth soccer, but I'll check in with Chris this week and see if I can get any updates for you. :)

    Kallisto: Thanks for listening! We have a lot of fun playing and it's really cool to know that folks are enjoying the game too. I totally envision all of our games unfolding like a movie; I, for one, would love to one day do a video trailer/short film of the game... Oh my crazy daydreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Sorry about the delay in the posting; I had a fabulous Valentine's which ended up in me taking way too long to get the episode together. The next episode is up though! And we hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries, I'm OK with waiting patiently :)

    ReplyDelete