Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Breaking the Silence

I know we've been rather quiet lately (Apologies! It's my fault!), but we have some really awesome stuff in store!

To be released later today - an epic One Shot Adventure undertaken in the Star Wars 3.5e system, GM-ed by Colton and featuring Chris, Sara, and Shane as a variety of Player Characters! This session will be released in one, multi-hour glorious episode. (Which is one of the reasons why I haven't yet released anything podcasty - I was saving upload space/monies).



To be released soon - "A Shadow in the Soul" a World of Darkness multi-chapter/session chronicle also helmed by Colton as the Storyteller. I'm still working on background infrastructure for this podcast, which is why it's taking a while (curse this whole "having to work for a living" thing and its related responsibilities). I'll keep you all updated.


Thanks for your support!
~ Sara, Flaming Sofa Productions Official TaskMistress ~

No comments:

Post a Comment